Article 1 General Provisions
The Company complies with the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, and all other laws related to protection of personal information.
Article 2 Collection of Personal Information
The Company collects the following personal information for account registration, consultation, service application, etc.
1. Required information: login ID, password, name, date of birth, e-mail, mobile number, place of residence
2. Optional information: option to receive marketing e-mail
3. Methods of personal information collection: websites, app pages, fax, phone, etc. in the course of service consultation
4. The Company does not collect personal information that may clearly violate the rights, interests or privacy of users, such as beliefs, past medical history, etc., without the consent of the user
Article 3 Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information
The Company uses the collected personal information for the following purposes:
1. Fulfillment of agreements for service provision
2. Membership management, personal identification, checking intention to sign up, identity verification according to membership service use, age verification and handling inquiries or complaints
3. Used for marketing and promotion purposes, such as providing information on events, opportunities for participation and advertising information
Article 4 Period of Retention and Use of Personal Information
In principle, after the purpose of collection and use has been achieved, the information collected is destroyed without delay.
However, in the event that separate consent is obtained for the retention period for personal information from the user, or if there is a legal obligation to keep personal information for a certain period, the information will be kept secure for said period and destroyed without delay after the expiration of the period.
Article 5 Procedure and Method of Destruction of Personal Information
Personal information will be destroyed without delay once the purpose of collection and use is achieved.
The destruction procedure and method are as follows:
1. Destruction procedure: Personal information for which the purpose of collection and use has been achieved, such as membership withdrawal, service termination, and the maturity of the personal information retention period agreed upon by the user, is destroyed without delay in a manner that does not allow the information to be reproduced. Information that is legally obligated to be retained for a certain period is also destroyed without delay after the expiration of the period.
2. Destruction method: Personal information stored in the form of an electronic file is deleted using technologies and methods that prevent restoration and reproduction. Personal information printed on paper is destroyed using methods such as shredding or incinerating.
Article 6 Provision of Personal Information
In principle, the Company does not provide personal information to a third party without the consent from the user, except in the following cases:
1. Prior consent is obtained from the user
2. Disclosure is required or authorized by or under the provisions of the law or in accordance with the procedures and methods set forth in the law for the purpose of investigation
Article 7 Withdrawal of Consent to Collection, Use and Provision of Personal Information
1. Users may withdraw consent to the collection, use, and provision of personal information at any time through the Company website, or by contacting the Company in writing, by phone or e-mail, and the Company will take necessary measures without delay.
2. At the request of the user, the Company will notify the user regarding the measures taken such as destroying personal information.
3. The Company shall take necessary measures so that a withdrawal of the consent to collection of personal information (withdrawal of membership) is easier than consenting to collection of personal information.
Article 8 Rights of Users and Legal Representatives and the Method of Exercising Such Rights
Users and their legal representatives (for users under the age of 14) may, at any time, view or amend the personal information and request withdrawal of consent.
1. Access and Modification of Personal Information: Users can view or modify their personal information at any time through the Company website.
2. Customer Feedback and Complaint Handling: The Company website allows users to submit their feedback and complaints in relation to personal information protection. If you have a complaint related to personal information, please contact the person in charge (as defined in Article 12 below), and the Company will respond accordingly.
Article 9 Collection of Personal Information by Cookies
Article 10 Protection of Personal Information of Children Under the Age of 14
The Company does not allow users under the age of 14 to sign up for membership. However, in the case of agreement-related information, all information will be collected with the consent of the legal representative.
Article 11 Protection of Personal Information
The Company has designated the following person in-charge/department to protect users' personal information and handle complaints related to personal information.
Department in-charge: Nostalgia Customer Management Team
Phone number: 02-3673-3666
You can report all complaints related to personal information protection that occur while using the Company's services to the person in charge of personal information protection, and the Company will promptly respond to matters reported by users.
If you need to report or require a consultation regarding other personal information infringement, please contact the organizations below.
1. Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee (www.1336.or.kr/1336)
2. Information Protection Mark Certification Committee (www.eprivacy.or.kr/02-580-0533~4)
3. Internet Crime Investigation Center, Supreme Prosecutors' Office (http://icic.sppo.go.kr/02-3480-3600)
4. National Police Agency, Cyber Terror Response Center (www.ctrc.go.kr/02-392-0330)
Article 12 Entrustment of Processing of Personal Information
The Company does not entrust the processing of personal information to third party companies without the consent of the users.
If the Company entrusts the processing of personal information, the Company will notify you in advance and ensure personal information is kept confidential through agreements made in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.