◦ If you book Nostalgia's Hanok for two or more consecutive nights, you will receive a discount of
$15 per additional night starting from the second night. (Example of discount: If you book for four consecutive nights,
you will receive a total discount of KRW $45 for the three additional nights)
◦ This discount will be automatically deducted when you pay on the website.
◦ For each use of Nostalgia's Hanok, you will receive a loyalty point of $5
◦ This loyalty point can only be used in Nostalgia's Shop and Discovery.
◦ If you only use this loyalty point to purchase products and services, shipping costs may be charged separately.
*For any further inquiries, please contact Nostalgia's Welcome Center at +82-2-3673-3666.
The Company complies with the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, and all other laws related to protection of personal information.
The Company collects the following personal information for account registration, consultation, service application, etc.
1. Required information: login ID, password, name, date of birth, e-mail, mobile number, place of residence
2. Optional information: option to receive marketing e-mail
3. Methods of personal information collection: websites, app pages, fax, phone, etc. in the course of service consultation
4. The Company does not collect personal information that may clearly violate the rights, interests or privacy of users, such as beliefs, past medical history, etc., without the consent of the user
The Company uses the collected personal information for the following purposes:
1. Fulfillment of agreements for service provision
2. Membership management, personal identification, checking intention to sign up, identity verification according to membership service use, age verification and handling inquiries or complaints
3. Used for marketing and promotion purposes, such as providing information on events, opportunities for participation and advertising information
In principle, after the purpose of collection and use has been achieved, the information collected is destroyed without delay.
However, in the event that separate consent is obtained for the retention period for personal information from the user, or if there is a legal obligation to keep personal information for a certain period, the information will be kept secure for said period and destroyed without delay after the expiration of the period.
Personal information will be destroyed without delay once the purpose of collection and use is achieved.
The destruction procedure and method are as follows:
1. Destruction procedure: Personal information for which the purpose of collection and use has been achieved, such as membership withdrawal, service termination, and the maturity of the personal information retention period agreed upon by the user, is destroyed without delay in a manner that does not allow the information to be reproduced. Information that is legally obligated to be retained for a certain period is also destroyed without delay after the expiration of the period.
2. Destruction method: Personal information stored in the form of an electronic file is deleted using technologies and methods that prevent restoration and reproduction. Personal information printed on paper is destroyed using methods such as shredding or incinerating.
In principle, the Company does not provide personal information to a third party without the consent from the user, except in the following cases:
1. Prior consent is obtained from the user
2. Disclosure is required or authorized by or under the provisions of the law or in accordance with the procedures and methods set forth in the law for the purpose of investigation
1. Users may withdraw consent to the collection, use, and provision of personal information at any time through the Company website, or by contacting the Company in writing, by phone or e-mail, and the Company will take necessary measures without delay.
2. At the request of the user, the Company will notify the user regarding the measures taken such as destroying personal information.
3. The Company shall take necessary measures so that a withdrawal of the consent to collection of personal information (withdrawal of membership) is easier than consenting to collection of personal information.
Users and their legal representatives (for users under the age of 14) may, at any time, view or amend the personal information and request withdrawal of consent.
1. Access and Modification of Personal Information: Users can view or modify their personal information at any time through the Company website.
2. Customer Feedback and Complaint Handling: The Company website allows users to submit their feedback and complaints in relation to personal information protection. If you have a complaint related to personal information, please contact the person in charge (as defined in Article 12 below), and the Company will respond accordingly.
The Company does not allow users under the age of 14 to sign up for membership. However, in the case of agreement-related information, all information will be collected with the consent of the legal representative.
The Company has designated the following person in-charge/department to protect users' personal information and handle complaints related to personal information.
Department in-charge: Nostalgia Customer Management Team
Phone number: 02-3673-3666
You can report all complaints related to personal information protection that occur while using the Company's services to the person in charge of personal information protection, and the Company will promptly respond to matters reported by users.
If you need to report or require a consultation regarding other personal information infringement, please contact the organizations below.
1. Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee (www.1336.or.kr/1336)
2. Information Protection Mark Certification Committee (www.eprivacy.or.kr/02-580-0533~4)
3. Internet Crime Investigation Center, Supreme Prosecutors' Office (http://icic.sppo.go.kr/02-3480-3600)
4. National Police Agency, Cyber Terror Response Center (www.ctrc.go.kr/02-392-0330)
The Company does not entrust the processing of personal information to third party companies without the consent of the users.
If the Company entrusts the processing of personal information, the Company will notify you in advance and ensure personal information is kept confidential through agreements made in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
Membership Terms and Conditions
Chapter 1: General Provisions
Article 1 (Purpose)
The purpose of these terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as “Terms and Conditions”) is to prescribe guidelines concerning the conditions and procedures of use of the website service (hereinafter referred to as “Service”) provided by Nostalgia (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), and the matters related to membership registration, and other necessary matters.
Article 2 (Effectuation of Terms & Conditions)
1. These Terms and Conditions shall take effect by notifying users through the website, or by e-mail or other means after the disclosure procedure is completed pursuant to Article 31 of The Telecommunications Business Act and Article 21-2 of the Enforcement Rules of the same Act.
2. The Company may modify these Terms and Conditions without prior notice, and the revised Terms and Conditions shall take effect when the revision is announced to the users.
Article 3 (Other Rules)
Matters not specified in these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the Framework Act on Telecommunications, the Telecommunications Business Act and other related statutes.
Article 4 (Definition of Terms)
The definitions of terms used in these Terms and Conditions are as follows:
1. Member: A user who has registered as a member by providing personal information to the Service
2. ID: A combination of letters and numbers selected by a member for the identification of the member in the use of the Service
3. Password: A combination of letters and numbers set by a member to protect his/her confidentiality
4. Operator: A person selected by the Company for the efficient operation and overall management of the service
Chapter 2 Service Agreement
Article 5 (Effectuation of Service Agreement)
1. If the member clicks the “Agree” button in response to the question “Do you agree to the above Terms and Conditions?”, it shall be deemed that the member consents to these Terms and Conditions
2. The Service Agreement shall be effectuated upon the Company’s acceptance of the member's application for the Service Use.
Article 6 (Application for the Service Use)
An application for Service Use shall be submitted online by completing the following information in the application form:
· E-mail address
· Phone number
Article 7 (Acceptance of Application for the Service Use)
1. The company will accept an application for the Service Use when a member accurately submits all the information stated in Article 6.
2. The company may withhold acceptance of an application for the Service Use when it falls under any of the following cases:
① Insufficient space in the facility
② Technical difficulties
3. If the Company deems it necessary, the company may not accept an application for the Service Use when it falls under any of the following cases:
① Applicant not using his/her real name
② Applicant using another person’s name
③ False information contained in an application for the Service Use
④ An application intending to hinder social order or long-established customs
⑤ Failure to meet the Company’s requirements for an application for the Service Use
Article 8 (Content of Services)
Members will receive services such as discounts on hotel facilities and provision of additional information via e-mail, and specific details will be posted separately on the Company website.
Chapter 3 Service Use
Article 9 (Company’s Obligations)
1. The Company shall not disclose members’ personal information that it has come to obtain in the course of providing the Service to a third party without their prior consent, unless required by a state institution under the law, including The Framework Act on Telecommunications, or for a purpose related to criminal investigation, or a request from the Korea Communications Standards Commission (KCSC), or a request under the procedures stipulated by other related statues.
2. Regarding the personal information provided by the member, the Company shall, in principle, retain the information provided for one year, and it shall be automatically extended for another year unless the member raises an objection.
Article 10 (Members’ Obligation Concerning Management of Their ID and Password)
1. Members shall take full responsibility for management of their respective IDs and passwords. They shall be responsible for all consequences arising from negligent management and fraudulent use of their IDs and passwords.
2. If a member recognizes that his/her ID or password has been stolen or used by a third party, he/she shall notify the Company immediately.
Article 11 (Amendment to Agreement)
Members shall be responsible to make amendments online if there is a change in the information provided in the application for the Service Use.
Article 12 (Members’ Obligations)
1. Members shall comply with the guidelines concerning the Service Use provided by the Company such as related laws, provisions of these Terms and Conditions, usage guidelines and precautions, and shall not engage in any other acts interfering with the Company's business.
2. Members shall not use the Service for any commercial activities without prior consent from the Company.
3. Members shall not use information obtained to copy, duplicate, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, or distribute the information to others without prior consent from the Company.
4. Members shall not engage in any of the following acts in connection with the use of the Service:
① Unauthorized use of another member's ID
② Acts associated with crime
③ Acts intending to hinder social order or long-established customs
④ Acts intending to defame or insult others
⑤ Infringement of the rights of the Company and others such as intellectual property rights
⑥ Hacking or distribution of computer viruses
⑦ Distribution of information such as advertisement information against the will of others
⑧ Acts interfering with the stable operations of the Service
⑨ Acts violating related statutes
Article 13 (Provision of Information)
1. The Company may provide members with diverse information deemed necessary while using the service by posting on the website.
2. The Company may disseminate advertising information related to Service operation by e-mail, post, phone, etc.
Article 14 (Suspension of Service)
1. The company may suspend Service provision in the following cases:
① Unavoidable reasons such as maintenance of Service facilities
② Suspension of telecommunications service by the telecommunications service provider stipulated in the Telecommunications Business Act
2. The company may limit or suspend all or part of the Service in the event that normal use of the Service is hindered due to a national emergency, power outage, failure of service facilities, congestion of service use, etc.
Article 15 (Copyright of Materials)
The rights to materials published on the Service are as follows.
① All rights and responsibilities concerning materials published on the Service shall belong to the publisher, and the Company shall not use them for commercial purposes without the consent of the publisher. However, the foregoing clause shall not apply to non-commercial use, and the Company has the right to publish such materials on the Service.
② Members shall not use materials published on the Service for commercial purposes, including processing or selling of the information.
Article 16 (Termination of Service Agreement and Restriction on Service Use)
1. A member may cancel the Service Agreement by submitting a request to the Company through the Service
2. The company reserves the right to cancel the Service Agreement if a member is found to have violated Article 12 or other Terms and Conditions, and fails to resolve them within the prescribed period set by the Company.
Article 17 (Damages Compensation)
The company shall not be responsible for any damages to members in connection with the Service provided for free, except in cases where the damage is caused by the gross negligence of the Company.
Article 18 (Indemnity)
1. The company shall not be held responsible for the content posted by members on the Service such as the accuracy and reliability of information, materials, facts, etc., and members shall use the Service under their own responsibility, and shall take full responsibility for any damages incurred due to the information provided through the Service, and for any disadvantages arising from the materials or use of the Service.
2. The Company shall not be held responsible for transaction of goods between members or between members and third parties in violation of the provisions of Article 10, and shall not be held responsible for a member’s loss of expected profit in relation to the use of the Service.
3. Members shall be responsible for damages caused by negligence in the management and use of their member IDs and passwords, or for fraudulent use by third parties.
4. If a member violates Article 12 or other provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which leads to the Company bearing liability to the member or a third party, and causes damages to the Company, the member who violates these Terms and Conditions shall indemnify the Company for all damages and exempt the Company from such damages.
Article 19 (Dispute Settlement)
1. The Company and its members shall make all necessary efforts to resolve any dispute arising out of the Service.
2. Notwithstanding the foregoing paragraph, if a lawsuit is filed due to the dispute, the lawsuit shall be governed by the Seoul District Court, and shall be subjected to laws of Republic of Korea.
(Enforcement date) This Terms and Conditions is effective as of July 1, 2022.
Please cancel your reservation after checking the reservation details under the 'Non-member Reservation Inquiry' on Nostalgia's website.
Please request for a cancellation under 'My Page'.
In case of refund, we will offer the refund amount as follows:
At least 15 days prior to arrival – 100% refund of the total amount
At least 10 days prior to the arrival – 70% refund of the total amount
At least 7 days prior to arrival – 50% refund of the total amount
Up to 7 days prior to arrival – no changes/refunds allowed
By confirmation the reservation, you agree that you have read the above Refund Policy and agree to be bound by them. For more information, please contact Nostalgia at 02-3673-3666